Wyatt was blessed into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on March 30, 2008. Nick performed the blessing. It was very special. Nick said he wasn't nervous, so I was for him. We had a lot of family and friends come to support us. There were 15 men in the blessing circle.
5 comments:
Your guys little family is so cute, Wyatt is darling!
very cute . . . the blog is looking lovely!
I just stumbled onto your blog! We have one too-- thekregers.blogspot.com. Your little family is so cute! Hope you are doing great!
Em- whats up. Its Stefanie "Ball" Collins. I found your blog through Ashley "Kelly"s What a beautiful little baby you have! Congratulations. Isn't being a mother the best! If you get a minute leave me a comment on my blog. Ryandstefcollins.blogspot.com
Oh and PS. you are still a total babe!
Post a Comment