Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update...Finally

It has been too long since I updated! Not too much is new, Wyatt and I got back to Idaho about a month and a half ago. We have been spending a lot of time with my family and it has been soooooo nice. I love being home, now if only Nick were here it would be perfect. About 3 weeks ago, I flew back to Florida and Nick and I along with a bunch of Nick's co-workers went on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was a lot of fun and a well needed vacation. My mom and sister Britany watched Wyatt for us, and it was so nice to have alone time with Nick. Nick gets home in just over two weeks and I can't wait. It will be almost two months that he hasn't seen Wyatt, and oh how he has changed. Wyatt is now 7 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies! He is learning so much. I could just sit and watch him for minutes! He smiles and laughs all the time, he loves people and will go to anyone, which is nice, he sits up really well, is trying to learn to crawl, and babbles all the time. He says mamamamama a lot, so now I'm just waiting for him to learn to associate that with me. He is such a tough baby too, he will fall over, bonk his head, hit himself in the face with a toy, ect. and he never cries. He hadn't been sleeping very well the last couple weeks, I finally took him into the doctor last week and found out he had a ear and sinus infection. I was so surprised cuz he hadn't been fussy at all, but now he is doing so good at night waking up only once! YAY! I love him so much and am so blessed to have such an easy going, chill baby. Jason West took some pics of Wyatt the other day, so I figured I had to post some of those and also some pictures of what we've been up to. I know it's kind of a lot!






8 comments:

Michele said...

My favorite pic of Wyatt is the one in the brownish colored shirt with his hand in his mouth....but they are all WAY cute! He is my cutest nephew...haha! You look really cute in your pics with Nick on your trip. Oh, and it's about time you updated your blog. I guess it's my turn now!

Emily said...

Wyatt has grown so much and is sure a cutie! I love his little clothes. Are those pix on your cruise at the Atlantis? That is a neat place... can you imagine paying, what was it, $30,000.00 a night for that room across the arch?! Sounds like you had a great time and that you're happy to be back in Idaho! I enjoyed your update.

webster said...

Emily, Wyatt is soo cute and i just love his hair!

Breanne said...

they turned out soooo good! he is so smiley in all of them! lucky you! aubrey isnt smiling in one of her pictures!

Collins Crew said...

yay- for the update. wyatt is the cutest little baby ever. he looks so adorable in those pictures.

Adam & Kenzie said...

Hey Emily, I kind of stumbled upon your blog! You might not even remember me. Or what you do prob isn't too great! Sorry! That seems like a million years ago! Your baby is such a cutie! You are such a cute family. I hope all is well with you!

Adam & Kenzie said...

Ha ha! High school was full of drama! We are just living in Bountiful, UT and working in Salt Lake. My husband is finishing his last semester of school. Where are you guys living? What are you up to?

Adam & Kenzie said...

We aren't sure where we will live when he's done with school. I would really love to move back up to Idaho if my husband and I can find good jobs. It's kind of up in the air right now. We'll prob be in Utah until March but after that, who knows? I'm jealous you're living there! :) I love it and hope to be able to come back. That's nice that you get to stay home with your baby. Hopefully I can do that when we have kids. Well it was good to hear from you. Keep in touch!And if you're ever headed to Utah, let me know and maybe we could go to dinner or something.