My baby turned 2 on Saturday! I can't believe how fast the last 2 years have gone. To celebrate Wyatt's birthday my family came over for a little birthday party. Wyatt was very spoiled (as usual), and really enjoyed all of his gifts, some of his favorites are his tricycle from Mimi and Papa, dump truck from Britany and Kassi, punching bag from Ben, and basketball hoop from me and Nick. Thank you everyone for all of the great presents! We had a taco bar for dinner, and I made sports ball cupcakes for desert. Wyatt is growing so fast and it amazes me how many new things he learns everyday. He is talking nonstop, although I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that understands most of what he is saying. He has started telling me he wants a baby. I'm not sure what to do about that one yet. Yesterday in nursery there was a 12 month old baby girl. Wyatt went and sat right next to her, he kept giving her kisses and rubbing her back and head saying, "oh baby." It was so cute. Then on our way home from church he said, "Daddy! Baby a cute. Baby a cute!" I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful little boy. I love my Wyatt!







7 comments:
Ah, happy b-day wy! he's such a doll em! brace yourself for the "2's" they're a real treat!!!
Yes the 2s are a real treat! Wy is so dang cute, and looks like he had a great bday. It's so sad how fast they grow. You better get on that baby for him!!??
Sounds like it's time for baby #2!! Wyatt is such a cutie! Miss you!
Its about time you updated your blog! He looks like hes having fun with all his new toys, Gamble will have to come over and help break them in! The cupcakes look really good to! Did you decorate them or have someone do them?
OMG Emily I can't believe how big he has gotten! It's so crazy how time fly's he's not a baby anymore he's a little man.
He is adorable! I can't believe it's been too years too! You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment