Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Life of Wyatt

Here are just a few recent pictures of Wyatt. One night last week while I wasn't looking Nick gave Wyatt some fruit roll up. He loved it as you can see. I'm sure he will have my sweet tooth. Then tonight when we were getting Wyatt in his jammies his shirt got stuck on his head. It was so cute so we had to take some pictures.

5 comments:

The VanOrden Family said...

your little guy is growing up so fast! what a cutie!

Breanne said...

he is so cute! It doesn't look like the same wyatt i know!

Michele said...

I have the cutest nephew ever! And a pretty cute brother-in-law as well...haha!

Collins Crew said...

Oh Em he is so stinkin cute! Ry gives Maggie fruit roll up tastes all the time! drives me nuts!

Emily said...

Em!! How are you? I'm so happy to have found your blog! Wyatt is such a cutie pie! We decided to get a blog so our fams can see what we're up to. Kinda silly, but you're welcome to check it out too if you'd like! www.jeffandemharding.blogspot.com Are you enjoying Florida? We need to play when you get back. Love ya!