
The other morning Wyatt was laying in bed with Nick and I. He was babbling and spitting like he does every morning, he suddenly became quiet. When I looked over, he had his legs in the air and was studying his feet. He then decided to try and grab them, the look on his face was priceless when he realized they were his own feet! It was so funny. After that he would not let go of them, he tried to pull them down to suck on his toes, but sadly he has my flexibility and it wasn't happening. Now playing with his feet is his new favorite thing. I LOVE being a mom! Seeing all of Wyatt's new developments is the best thing I could ever ask for. To see him growing and learning so much so fast is amazing. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful wonderful baby.
1 comment:
You're little boy is so cute! Congrats on being a mom!
Post a Comment